A BREAKTHROUGH IN CONDUIT SPACE MAXIMIZATION
THE MAXSPACE SOLUTION
Since the first fiber optic cables were installed, adding capacity to your network required installing new conduit and innerduct infrastructure. This was time consuming and an expensive process, requiring permitting costs, EPA approval, and disruptions to traffic. MaxSpace is the solution to maximize your innerduct infrastructure!
MaxSpace is a no-dig conduit space recovery solution designed to safely remove rigid innerduct from around active fiber cables with little to no load on the cable and no interruption of service.
HOW DOES MAXSPACE WORK?
The MaxSpace Conduit Space Recovery Unit uses a split metal sleeve to protect the active cable while the innerduct is extracted. Rigid innerduct is then drawn into the machine using opposing drive wheels that force the innerduct through four cutting blades, slicing the innerduct into quarters. The sliced innerduct is then fed into a chipping machine and compressed into disposal bags.
- Recover space by removing rigid innerduct as cable is operating
- Active cables protected in a split metal tube (cables see little to no load)
- Extract innerduct that consumes most of the conduit space
- Incumbent cables settle to the bottom of conduit
- MaxCell may be placed as rigid innerduct is extracted
- Split and chip the rigid innerduct for easy recycling and disposal
- Install new cables when needed
LOOKING TO LEARN MORE?
Sign up to get instant access to a full demonstration of MaxSpace and we’ll followup by email to see if you have any additional question.
SIGN UP FOR MORE